Tech term 4 week 5 2023

On 11/9/23, me and room 3 which is the class I’m in, and this another class called room 5 came on the bus for tech. But only the half of room 3 came because one of the teachers at tech were not there for some reason. But atleast I went though.

While on the bus, there were not that many people, while the bus was riding, I was reading my bible I got from my mother’s church while, everyone else was talking to each other. It was quite pretty hard for me to read because my head was on the bus window, shaking, causing my vision to go shakey and blurry. But I could still somehow read the paragraphs.

When we got there, we lined up for our classes, I was in I.C.T class while the other kids were in different classes, I.C.T  class was where you learn how to make a website. It was very simple and fun, to be honest. We started off normal, our teacher showed us how to make a website first, we copied. The whole thing was actually quite fun.

After doing other things like playing around on this web that works like blender. I was making this maori thing, Mine was funny, I dont know about anyone else.

Thats was it, wew went back to our school and do what kids do, play around.

The End.