things I’m proud of myself

There was a time when I was proud of myself, one time, I could learn how I can climb the monkeys bars on the playground. Maybe when I was around 11 or 12 years old, man it was so fun and cool for me when I did it for the first time not gonna lie! What I hated about it was that It always damaged my left and right arm. But now it barley hurts my arms now. I can also climb better since i’m 13 years old and stronger now.

Also, that’s another I am proud of aswell that I am stronger. Since I was 12, I always did my workouts, it was mostly pushups. I would either do 60, 80, or even 100 pushups or more, but only in sets. like I would 20 pushups than, 20 pushups again and stop, than i would do it over again and over again until I was going to the amount of the pushups I was going for. There were a lot of things that motivated me to do those workouts or pushups like films/movies, shows and even music aswell. But what motivated me the most to do those type of things was my father who kept on telling me to be in good shape and be strong, which he was right. It was better than being very skinny or fat. Now I always workout or should I say pushups, at 8 or 9 pm before eating and going to bed. Another thing that motivated me to workout was one of my favourite band which is my number one favourite band is the band “Linkin Park”. Their music is great, beautiful, unique, perfection, strong.

Linkin Park is also something proud I listen to everyday.

Anyway, That’s all ive got to say for this topic of mine.